What does GMDx do?
GMDx has developed patented methods and a proprietary platform to provide a comprehensive Innate Immune Fitness (IIF) Profile.
We are currently developing and commercialising products to address two markets:
- Immuno-oncology (cancer) diagnostics
- Chronic diseases (early detection) such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
How is this done?
Our platform incorporates genomic algorithms and machine learning analytics to:
- Identify the genomic context of the mutations
- Identify the source of the mutations
- Generate an Innate Immune Fitness (IIF) Profile by combining genomic context and source metrics
Why is Innate Immune Profiling Important?
Analysing an individual’s Innate Immune Fitness (IIF) provides the diagnostic ability to predict an individual’s capability to mount an effective immune response to therapy in a range of disease states, such as predicting patient response to state-of-the-art cancer treatments. Accurately predicting patient response before beginning treatment will have profound implications for patient outcomes measured by time, cost and efficacy.