What does GMDx do?
GMDx has genomic tools that provide a comprehensive Innate Immune Fitness Profile
How is this done?
- Identify the genomic context of the mutations
- Identify the source of the mutations
- Generate an Innate Immune Fitness Profile by combining genomic context and source metrics
Why is Innate Immune Profiling Important?
The status of the Innate Immune Fitness Profile is predictive of an individual’s ability to mount an effective Adaptive Immune Response.Abnormal profiles are indicative of impaired innate immune function and predictive of the ability to mount an effective adaptive immune responseThe genomic profiles are interpreted using:
- Baseline Range Intervals (RIs) or
- GMDx Artificial Intelligence methods